X ta C Flower X ta C Flower

love it!

great beats and rhythm to it!!! should be in a game on here honestly!!!

You Know, I Know, Techno You Know, I Know, Techno

i knew...

that this would be great before i even listened to it, great job!

nal1200 responds:

Lol thanks!

{dj-N} Last Forever {dj-N} Last Forever

this is really good

keep up the great work. reminds me of Time to Say Goodbye by DJ Mystik. keep up the great work!

dj-Nate responds:

Thanks man! And as for the bassline issue, I'm sorry. It's just the way the original song turned out to be.

Tree Bark Tree Bark

not bad for a start...

i like the way you laid it out but there is one sliiight problem with this one.
the volume is too low, you need to turn up the volume/gain on the program you used to make this track. learn from this small loop and build upon it. try not to make it too repetitive. heres a good suggestion.. use this to fade into a whole collage of beats and melodies. also try and build some more on this as well. i hope my ideas will help you out in the long run. :)

&amp;gt;==Moonlight Sonata==&amp;lt; >==Moonlight Sonata==<

nice

this is very good work on an acoustic guitar. awesome job!

Formula 4 Formula 4

this is great

very smooth opening, intro and chorus. keep up the great work!

Looking At The Sun Looking At The Sun

wow!

listen to desert rose right after this one, the 2 go hand and hand. great job on the guitar!

TheRealSam responds:

Wow thanks!
Desert Rose is one of my favorite song on NG!! :)

Desert Rose Desert Rose

wow!

listen to Looking at the sun before this. the 2 go hand in hand with each other, great job!!

*Link's Reflection* *Link's Reflection*

amazing!

i love how this mixes in with scottish/irish style music. if nintendo was to ever make another zelda game. this would be perfect for an opening movie and possibly credits!!

KTRECORDS responds:

Thanks a bunch. I've still got a lot to learn as far as music creation goes though, lol. My partner (kelwynshade) usually does most of the work. Check out my other solo song and see what you think of it! It's titled *What Have I Done?* I feel it greatly surpasses this one, so maybe you'll like it as well!

-Jason
KTRECORDS

DreamWave - Sweet Dreams DreamWave - Sweet Dreams

wow

this is really good for being an unfinished piece of audio. i would definitely like to hear the rest. great job 10/10 5/5